Family. Global. Siegwerk. Bring color into the world and help us to make the packaging industry sustainable and digital. We are a global family company that produces innovative, high-quality inks and offers you exciting tasks, great colleagues from all over the world and space for your own ideas. Become a Siegwerker and experience Ink, Heart & Soul!
Location: Alfred-Keller-Straße 55, 53721 Siegburg
- We want to support our customers through modern and customer centric information technology, e.g. web applications, ERP connections and MES edge appliances
- Work globally together with Key Users, Product Owners and Product Managers to conceptualize and formulate new requirements for our digital services and further developments like AI and ML.
- Support key users and customers with trainings and onboardings in our web applications and new technologies.
- Provide analytical platform and reports to gain insights in the printing and purchasing processes
- Support your colleagues and prepare documentation which can be used both internally and externally for customers.
- Create a strong collaboration with industry partners and third party suppliers.
- You have a Bachelor in engineering or international business.
- You convince with a strong background in project management and lean methodology.
- You are open to become deeply acquainted with printing processes, ink dispensing and colorimetric systems.
- You’re interested in latest technology within the digital market to maximize the value of our tool and to enhance the customer experience.
- You are a strong team player with an enthusiastic and hands-on mentality.
- You communicate fluently in English, German skills are a plus.
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Attractive remuneration
- Diverse tasks in a family atmosphere and global environment
- Space for your personal development
- Good traffic connection both by public transport (job ticket available) and by car
- In-house canteen and inner-city location with restaurants and shops