Progress prospers with inspiration and curiosity. For 30 years Miltenyi Biotec has been developing products and services that are used in basic research, translational research and cell therapy. Today we are a team of more than 3,500 scientists, physicians, engineers, marketers and numerous other specialists. At Miltenyi Biotec, innovative ideas are being turned into cutting edge products. Together, we are passionate about driving biomedical progress towards curing severe diseases.
- In this position, you will be responsible for the product lifecycle and the marketing of your assigned products. You will be responsible for the continuation of marketing strategies in the areas of positioning, pricing and promotion.
- You will conduct global market and competitive analysis and develop appropriate marketing measures to increase sales, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- You will create marketing materials and maintain content management, especially in the area of our website, catalogs, product literature, mailings and advertising.
- As a central interface, you develop global marketing concepts for new products within your product group and carry out product launches.
- You work across disciplines with the departments R&D, Production, Sales and Customer Service in your daily work.
- You have an advanced degree (PhD) in biology, biotechnology, biomedicine or a similar field of study. You have ideally gained first-hand experience in sample preparation techniques and immunolabelling for microscopy workflows.
- You bring along a profound knowledge in either Light-Sheet, Widefield or Confocal Microscopy.
- You are enthusiastic about marketing/sales, like to work interdisciplinary and feel at home at the interface of scientific, technical and business issues.
- A high level of social competence, determination, independence, and a great capacity for teamwork and responsibility round off your profile.
- You speak English fluently. German is a plus.
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in the development of technologies with a secure future
- Cross-border intercultural cooperation and short communication channels
- A collegial corporate culture and flexible working hours enable time management on your own terms
- Personalized employee development program: specialist and personal training courses provided by our own training university
- Diverse corporate benefits with regard to employee health, sport, and staff events