Leica Microsystems has helped shape the future of microscopy for over 170 years by developing groundbreaking optical and digital solutions. As a global leader, we’re driven by continuous improvement to excite our customers and to create the best work environment for our people. Customer focus, innovation, and teamwork are at the core of our culture and the foundation of our success.
Want to be part of a company whose products are part of cutting-edge research around the world? Join Leica Microsystems in our commitment for brilliant solutions and insight.
Leica Microsystems is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
We currently offer the following position in Wetzlar:
Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Microscopy EMEA
- Drive EMEA funnel generation through integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns, generating leads & delivering growth via a variety of on and offline approaches.
- Manage customer nurturing through targeted marketing activities to progress customers through the buying cycle.
- Monitor and continually adjust the success of marketing activities using key metrics.
- Implement new marketing approaches and content.
- Deliver a strategic marketing plan, in collaboration with key stakeholders in the EMEA Commercial Team, Global Marketing and Product Management.
- Take the lead role in local product launches, working alongside Global Marketing, Product Management and Market Development Management on positioning and messaging, development of sales tools and applicable marketing content to roll out new products both internally and externally.
- Define and implement marketing activities to expand market visibility.
- Life sciences degree with additional business or marketing qualifications is highly desirable, extended studies in Marketing and/or Life Science (e.g. MBA in International Business) is preferred
- Several years of professional marketing experience including several years of commercial marketing experience with a major life science scientific instrumentation manufacturer/provider is a must
- Fluency in English essential, written and spoken, particularly with regard to generation of marketing materials. One further European language is a plus
- Demonstrated experience developing integrated campaigns with measurable results including the execution of content marketing, digital marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that deliver quality leads to sales.
- Experience of working internationally and familiar with communicating with a multi-cultural team, both in person and virtually.
- Preferably experience of leading a small team.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Location: based close to a major air hub, to facilitate easy access. Located in Wetzlar, Frankfurt area preferred
- Attractive Benefits Package (Pension, Healthcare and many more benefits)
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal development