Ammann is a world-leading supplier of mixing plants, machines and services to the construction industry with core expertise in road building and transportation infrastructure. Our strengths are the commitment of a family-owned company operating for the long term and our strong international roots. Since 1869, we have set the benchmark in the road construction industry with countless innovations and competitive, reliable solutions.
This is a global position and is not bound to the Hennef location.
- Performing of requirement analysis and securing of the fulfillment requirements with respect to functionality, performance, quality and timing with a high discretionary competence.
- Agile development in compliance with development guidelines and development structures.
- Comprehensive covering of development results in terms of tests and carrying out code reviews.
- Definition and description, development and maintenance of the SAP Commerce (Hybris) Softwarearchitekture as well as the systemarchitekture
- Observation and saving the development quality including coding
- Generating innovative solution approaches and improvement suggestions for the existing implementation and their realization
- Master’s degree in computer science, business computer science or a similar education, e.g experience of several years in information technology sector including software development.
- 5+ years’ experience in agile SAP CX Portfolio Development
- Deep knowledge in SAP CX Portfolio systemarchitekture
- High Aspiration regarding code quality performance, maintainability and extensibility
- High autonomy and self-responsibility
- Very good English speaking and writing skills and ideally good skills in German.
- Experience in a role as a solution Architect in an international environment is an advantage